While working in your kitchen, you can use the following kitchen storage ideas that will help you organize that space intelligently, decorate the room, and even increase the area.
- Increase the vertical space. Choose the open shelves and shelves that are tall. It will help you save floor space.
- Use baskets. This kitchen storage idea is very old but practical as always. You can put multiple baskets on a kitchen cabinet and store cutting boards or other things there.
- Wooden boxes for storage. Large wooden boxes in which champagne, wine or beer were sold can become mini-cabinets for storing your tea or coffee tins.
- Office supplies as a warehouse. Organizers that are used in the office can be used in another location. If you have this stuff at home and aren’t using it, mount the items on the walls to hold your supplies for cleaning the sink and dishes.
- Old door organizer. If you’re storing an old wooden door in the garage, take it out. Repaint it with bright colors and use it as a kitchen utensil organizer.
- Using the inside of the door. Attach racks and mini-shelves to the cabinet doors from the inside. When you open the door, you can easily find what you need; Boxes of spices, kitchen utensils or housekeeping items.
- Container racks. This kitchen storage idea is good for those who have open shelving in this space. Put plastic containers on these shelves. Label each of them. You can keep whatever you want there or use it often.
storage ideas for the kitchen