If you don’t know what interior design to choose for your son’s bedroom, the following ideas for the boy’s room will help you with this troubled task.
- Nautical or marine theme. Pirates, submarines and ships – if your son loves adventure and loves the sea, such a bedroom idea for boys is the best. The main color of the room is blue and all its shades. Place a globe, map, rope, flag, steering wheel, toy box there.
- Travel theme. Use different accessories associated with different countries and trips: large plants, bright photos of animals, aquarium. The main colors to be used there are beige, sky blue, green and yellow.
- Machine theme. Every boy has his passion – cars, trains, planes, spaceships, tanks. A boy who loves the railroad will love his “train” bunk bed. Use lots of large toys, colorful posters, handmade wooden models, and lots of equipment.
- Sports theme. If your boy loves sports, do a cozy mini gym there. Buy him a sports corner, hang his framed diplomas and posters with favorite athletes on the walls. He’s going to like this boy’s bedroom idea.
- Place for a little boy. Little boy doesn’t care about room design, he loves to jump on the bed and play everywhere. Above all, take care of his or her safety.
- Room for teenagers. Teen is about to grow up to be a young man. He should have his own desk with a computer, a bookcase above it, and a sports corner. The carpet needs to be soft, but not too much, or it will be difficult to do push-ups.
ideas for boys bedrooms