Planning the interior space of small areas becomes a huge problem for many homeowners, so our small bedroom ideas will come in very handy. The dormitory is not just for sleeping. You need a storage space, a chest of drawers, even a workplace.
- Small room needs visual expansion. You can use light even white color finish. To avoid the hospital look of your dorm, add several bright accents: red table lamp, purple chairs, or printed pillows.
- If the room size allows, install the built-in closet. It saves precious inches and adds functionality to the space.
- If you choose between a smaller bed without storage space and a larger one with storage space, choose the second option. This little bedroom idea will help you get rid of the clutter in the dorm.
- Use mirrors and reflective surfaces. The space is enlarged by mirrors, glossy surfaces and glass, built-in furniture and floating shelves.
- Work on the accent wall design. Let your “simple” bedroom be white, but originally paint a wall, for example near your bed.
- If you have to work at home and in the bedroom too, take your windowsill out and use it as a desk.
- Built-in lights save additional space. Don’t hang a chandelier or massive pendant in a small dormitory.
- Build some kind of platform and put a bed on it. One such idea for a small bedroom adds several feet that are “taken” from a vertical space. The platform can be used as a table, bedside table, shelf and built-in storage.
ideas for small bedrooms